Sometimes you just want to eat healthy, right? No? Ok, how about fresh and delicious? Got it! This is one of my favorites, and is oh-so easy to make. No cooking required and takes maybe 10 minutes to prepare.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 15.5 oz can organic black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 to 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 limes
- salt and fresh pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Squeeze lime juice over the mix and season with S&P to taste. Pairs nicely with a Sauvignon Blanc.
- Add 1 can of organic corn
- Mix it up with heirloom tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- Serve with cooked salmon to make it a meal!